Trousers and Jeans
The brand was originally founded in 1957 by 7 Bell S.p.A, a Tuscan atelier, known for its superior quality garments and first producer of Italian denim. Authenticity and a passion for excellence fuel the President’s project. Pride for the product crafted in Tuscany is the defining note. CEO and creative director Guido Biondi is the brains behind the label.
The AW19 'Mughal Stories' collection takes inspiration to the empire of the same name that ruled most of India and Pakistan in the 16th and 17th centuries.The trademark is the use of precious materials and models from our historical archive, revisited in a contemporary key. From Japanese Denim, to Loro Piana wool, to Cotton; every garment represents a right balance between tradition and innovation, with a refined research in details.
- Trouser Dickens CheckAs low as €377.00
- Jeans Icarus Selvedge Denim RawAs low as €335.00
- Jeans Icarus Corduroy Off WhiteAs low as €221.00
- Chino Stevie GabardineAs low as €203.00
- Jeans Icarus Cut Corduroy AnthraciteAs low as €221.00
- Trouser Dickens Melton Mughal€275.00Out of stock
- Trouser Dickens Herringbone WoolAs low as €230.00
- Jeans Icarus Cut Corduroy Army AcidAs low as €221.00
- Trouser Travel Loro PianaAs low as €351.00
- Trouser Dickens Easy Ironing€260.00Out of stock
- Jeans Icarus Corduroy AnthraciteAs low as €221.00