The brand was originally founded in 1957 by 7 Bell S.p.A, a Tuscan atelier, known for its superior quality garments and first producer of Italian denim. Authenticity and a passion for excellence fuel the President’s project. Pride for the product crafted in Tuscany is the defining note. CEO and creative director Guido Biondi is the brains behind the label.
The AW19 'Mughal Stories' collection takes inspiration to the empire of the same name that ruled most of India and Pakistan in the 16th and 17th centuries. The trademark is the use of precious materials and models from our historical archive, revisited in a contemporary key. From alpaca wool, to real shearling, to technical fabric; every outerwear represents a right balance between tradition and innovation, with a refined research in details.
- Coat Egg CashmereAs low as €1,308.00
- Jacket Varsity Real ShearlingAs low as €1,095.00
- Jacket Twenty-Two CheckAs low as €458.00
- Coat Egg Alpaca Wool Natural€790.00Out of stock
- G1 Leather Down JacketAs low as €1,130.00
- Trench Humphrey CheckAs low as €870.00
- Coat Egg Alpaca Blue NavyAs low as €790.00
- Blazer Blanket Herringbone woolAs low as €437.00
- Trench Reverse Herringbone Wool€728.00Out of stock
- Jacket Master Loro Piana WoolAs low as €749.00
- Montgomery SuknoAs low as €544.00
- Gilet Real ShearlingAs low as €637.00
- Jacket Salvation Mughal€494.00Out of stock